WRECKING BALL:: Fan Video

Writer/Director
Sedona Feretto

I was asked by a colleague of mine to shoot her fan video for "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus. No nudity, sorry to disappoint. =) She wrote a pretty cool narrative and I figured it would be fun to shoot. I edited this version, but she did edit a Director's cut. Miss Sedona Feretto and I go waaay back! lol. I think this is huge progress for her Directing and writing since The Third Wish. She knows what I'm talking about. lol! 

We filmed this throughout North Hollywood, a cemetery and at her lovely home. She cast Clayton Johnson formerly of Stereo Skyline, A Bird A Sparrow and IT BOYS! My line sister GI Jane came out to be an extra and PA. She has a cameo as a funeral mourner and she is the person in the SUV that "hits the car" in the accident scene. She was a lot of help that day. 

I shot with my 5D and my Monopod. We used all natural light for all of the shots except for the white room. It was shot in her kitchen! We used a set of spider lights to make that happen. 

Watch the video here! Enjoy!













Comments

Popular Posts