#2015

"Party Betchez" filming of a scene in finale

Happy 2015! So, since November, I have had to deal with a plethora of personal business. I'm slowly getting back on track, so hopefully I will have some interesting things to share with you all this year. 

I'm still currently shopping my pilot, "Sugar", around Hollywood. It takes time, but I'm patient. I plan to coordinate some cool Subscribe-a-thons to gain more subscribers on our YouTube channel. My cast and I would set up info booths with giveaways for folks who subscribe on the spot. The goal would be 100 subscribers and event. It would be nice to reach 10,000 so we can shoot at the YouTube spaces for free. That would keep them busy and involved. 

Until next time, check out the series, "Party Betchez" and have a good giggle...


Comments

Popular Posts