MATERNITY:: Vee & Baby Parker



Last year, I had my very first maternity shoot with my close friend Vee. She was pregnant with beautiful, baby Parker and I had to get her in front of the lens during this amazing transformation. We met at my apt in North Hollywood, CA and her make up was done by a MUA, Ashley Freeny, prior to us venturing out to the Griffith Observatory. 



Her shoot took a total of almost two hours and she had two wardrobe changes. It was a beautiful day, but not too hot for Vee. I was concerned about her standing too long, walking too far or heat exhaustion. Especially since we had to park down the road and walk to the location. She was game and there were no complications. 




To view more images of Vee or my work, visit the gallery or my website

#RockVioletPhoto

Comments

Popular Posts