GIRLFRIENDS:: Kamei_O


Kamei_O

Meet Kameika Ottley, the next homie in my series installment of 'GirlFriends'. I met Miss Kamei_O at a  convention in Los Angeles, CA waaay back in 2011. For the past 3 years, we have grown very close and shared some interesting experiences. 

I was an amateur photographer, equipped with my Sony Ax55, on the hunt for models when I bumped into her and a group of her friends. We introduced ourselves and she said she was interested in modeling, but she lived in Lancaster, CA. I said, "So do I!". The rest is history.

Kamei_O has been right beside me throughout my journey in Hollywood, living the dream, and is the perfect eye witness to the challenges and accomplishments, I've faced thus far. She is an aspiring actress and has starred in many of my projects and several others. 

These images are from the time she was hanging out with me in my NoHo apt and my strobe light kit arrived in the mail! I had to test them out, so what do I do? I ask Kamei_O to model for me. This impromptu photo shoot included giggling, vogueing and Trey Songz on the Bose sound system (for motivation). 

As always, she worked the camera and I had fun moving the light around and playing with the strobes for about an hour. Take a look at the cute photos we got from this shoot. Enjoy!

P.













Comments

Popular Posts