BLUE THREE PRODUCTIONS


Since the summer of last year, I've been working with Blue Three Productions, who is consistently hired by the VA to shoot their PSA/Commercials reaching out to the Veteran community across the nation. I've been lucky to be hired by the owner, Kyle Hausmann-Stokes, whom also moonlights as the Co-Founder of the VFT.

The shoots are non-union but are done with the utmost professionalism. I spend most of my time assisting Olivia, the Producer. I get the opportunity to meet all of the cast/crew during my rounds of paperwork. The crew is always helpful and polite. I really enjoy their shoots. I'm posting a few BTS stills taken during some of the productions I assisted on.

P. Hughes

(Some of the images in this post are credited to www.unitstills.net ...*US)


Homelessness Initiative Shoot... Olivia the Producer


RED Camera on deck


Kyle the Director/Producer



Paperwork and matching nails


Another VA PSA


Success Story shoot


my paycheck


Set Photog Mike Moriatis of Unit Stills



Nyla





Career Day shoot


some tools of the trade





*US


*US


*US


BTS interview


*US

FOLLOW ME!
Instagram: @amyra1983




Comments

Popular Posts