ECHOSWORLD



I recently started ADing (Assistant Directing) a Director by the name of Jeff 'Echo' Reyes of Echosworld. He's awesome. The photo above was from a recent photo shoot. I dig his style and the edgy, urban content present in his film/video/photography work. Yes, he does it all. Check out his links.

I worked on a few music videos since then, but this one was just released. It's by a local artist by the name of Gaby Boy. It's called Menea. I also recently shot an editorial for his eMagazine LIMIT. I am also happy to say that I will be working with Jeff and Echosworld after graduation. I'm excited! Keep up with this guy, he's going places!

Here are some BTS images I took while on set with Echosworld late last year...

P. Hughes


"Overjoyed" Bastille/DJ Distance Rmx


Ms Krazie 'Love You Til Death'

 


Gaby Boy 'Menea'






Comments

Popular Posts