SUGAR:: Official Cast Photos


I've been working tirelessly on my latest project, a dramedy web series titled, "SUGAR". I have social media set up for this series and it has all the updates and info there so I won't repeat everything here. I just wanted it to be known that I was working on a kick ass project that I can't wait to premiere to the masses. Everyone involved has been working their asses off, but there is still a lot of work to do. 

What I'm posting on my blog here, are my recent images sent to me by the graphic artist of Sugar, Liz Pichardo. I wanted official photos of my cast that I could put into a pitch package and take to many investors and Networks when pitching the show. I think they turned out really cute. =)

This will be the first of many, and I think my cast killed it! If you would like to learn more about my show and my cast, please visit the blog until the website is complete.









Comments

Popular Posts