FEATURE FILM:: Chocolate City



So, last year I was hired as the assistant to the UPM for my first theatrical feature film. While in pre-production, I showed great strength in my skills and was asked to work during production as the 2nd 2nd AD.

It was a hell of an experience and the longest production I have worked to date. 20 days. It was my first time working with celebrities and well known actors.  This film is the urban response to the hit stripper film, "Magic Mike". I was a fan of that film, so needless to say, when I was sitting in my interview and told the project I would be working on, I was very curious to see how it would unfold.

We shot in Inglewood, CA and several places throughout LA and North Hollywood, CA. I mainly assisted the Producer, Richard Salvatore, during pre-production and during production I coordinated all the extras and supporting cast.

I was able to invite a few buddies to work behind the scenes and on camera. It was a win for all!

Make sure to check it out at a theater near you! Below is a link to the trailer...

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/paramount/chocolatecity/

#RockVioletPhoto
www.rockvioletphoto.com

Comments

Popular Posts