COMEDY BANG BANG!


Scott Aukerman & Reggie Watts

So I got this cool internship at an IFC Show called, "Comedy Bang Bang!". A sketch variety show that will feature celebrity guests, comedy sketches and animation. I started with Season 3 and I've been interning since January. 

I work in the production office with the secretary. I pretty much handle all of the random jobs like making runs, dropping off equipment, picking up equipment, filing receipts and ordering lunch. I've also had the chance to meet a few of the celebrity guests and also the host and co-host. 

The cast and crew is always nice and I have learned a lot about low budget union shows. More than I knew before. I'm near graduation and I'm not sure if I will be offered a job there, but it would be cool as all outdoors if I did. None the less, it was a cool experience. I can't divulge anymore info since I signed a confidentiality agreement, so I'll stop here. Just go online and check out the show. It's so much fun!

Rock Violet

Comments

Popular Posts