THE RAT:: Short Film


I produced a short film written and directed by Claude Bragg. It's about a guy who wakes up repeatedly in the desert partially buried, only to escape and be caught by a pair of masked goons who kill him multiple times. 

We shot on location in Victorville on private property. We had three total days of shooting with two in the desert. The shoot was actually fun and I wasn't too bothered by the dirt like I thought I would be. We kept an eye on the equipment and kept the cameras covered from the dust and safety was maintained at all times. 

We had two dogs on set with us, Louie and Ocean. They really seemed to enjoy the desert. Our crew was pretty small. I was the 1st AD and MUA, can you believe that? I had to apply a fake scar and blood all on the lead several times. I created bruises and made him sweaty with Evian spray. 

We plan to submit this short to several contests and festivals and possibly make a feature from the storyline. Until then, take a look as some of the cool BTS photos. 

Rock Violet
















Comments

Popular Posts